A downloadable game for Windows
This game requires an Oculus Rift & a Razer Hydra...
But you still can check the gameplay by viewing our beautiful video, made with bugs & love (much more love).
"2156, and I'm still fighting...
The bots... They want me dead. It's been 50 years since they took over the world. They gave us peace, they gave us prosperity. But they were conceived with a glitch : they can't stand clean windows... 50 years of unclean windows, 50 years of darkness inside our homes, our offices, our restaurants, our hospitals.
At first, people tried to resist. They died. They gave up. But I won't ! Never !
I'm John Fighereido, the last member a secret portugese millenary order : the free-windows-cleaners... And by the portugese goddess Morue, I will clean ALL the city's windows ! Or die trying..."
In your right hand, a spray bottle. In your left hand, a sponge. Tied to a solid nylon rope, you are washing all the windows of a building with the help of your intuitive razer hydra system. But beware of the spider bots and flying drones : spray them before they hit you.
You will need an Oculus Rift & a Razer Hydra (sorry for the poors, we designed this game because we hate them).
- head movement: Look around ingame.
- left hand:
- RB: stick/unstick from wall
- RT: charge for jumping of wall
- joystick: move when sticked on wall
- right hand:
- RT: pschitt!
1. Download the game
2. Unzip it
3. Plug your Oculus Rift & your Razer Hydra. Put your screen in Duplicate Mode (Windows key + P)
4. Run the game, select quality settings (if you want), resolution should be 16:9 (oculus) and click on Play.
5. Once in the game, clic on the title "The Cleaner", and follow instructions (which are not really readable from the oculus...)
6. Good luck (take all the time you need, the game won't start to fight off until you master the moves and know how to enable and use your controllers :P)